A divine bathing experience, these handmade bars deliver lots of suds and scent (except Grandma’s Hands) . The natural glycerin that is created during the Soapmaking process helps to keep skin from drying out.
Buy any 3 or more bars and receive a 10% discount! Use code BUY3 at checkout.
All but Grandma’s Hands: Made with Olive Oil, Distilled Water, sustainable Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Fragrance, skin-safe colorants.
Grandma’s Hands: The inspiration for this soap came from my Grandmother, who was a very capable, loving woman who didn’t stand for nonsense...from anyone, not even Grandpa! This soap is in honor of her memory.
This is an unscented soap made with rich, creamy Coconut Milk, Honey and Colloidal Oatmeal, as well as skin-loving oils, no color and all-natural. If you have sensitive skin, or just want plain soap that will love your skin, this is the bar for you. (Made with Olive Oil, Distilled Water, sustainable Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Honey and Colloidal Oatmeal.)
Store all bars in a draining soap dish out of the water stream. Bars average 3-4 oz each.
Available scents to choose from:
- BerryLuscious (Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Grandma’s Hands (Unscented/No color)
- Happy Hippy (warm, earthy, fruity tones come from aged, dark Patchouli essential oil)
- Lavender Fields ( Clean, slightly camphorous aroma of Lavender Essential Oil)
- Zen Garden (Gardenia, White Tea & Ginger, Fruit & Floral Fragrance Oil mix)